Monday, November 30, 2009

Lots of Pictures

 

It was so cold and rainy in Austin today!  On most days, Will and I try to get out of the house for a little while, but I didn’t want to get out in the elements today. Luckily, I had plenty of fun activities for us to do! Here are a few examples:

Play-doh!  Will learned the colors pink and blue today! He was able to say the words and point to the colors! I couldn’t believe it!!  A couple of times he tested me by putting some of the play-doh up to his mouth like he was going to eat it. He held it there and then would look at me to see my reaction. As soon as I would say, “Put it on the table.”, he would put it down. It was hilarious!

DSC02629 (Medium) DSC02633 (Medium) DSC02637 (Medium)

Time to clean up!!

DSC02644 (Medium)

We also played with colorful pom-poms. I gave him lots of baskets so he could “sort” the balls. We played with these for the first time several weeks ago and Will ate them, so I decided to put them away and try again another time. He did great with them today!

DSC02647 (Medium)

DSC02651 (Medium)

Our crazy weenies!

DSC02540 (Medium)

Reading with Dad

DSC02575 (Medium)

DSC02577 (Medium)

 

Reading with Grandpa

DSC02579 (Medium)

Playing in my grandmother’s backyard with Granddaddy

 DSC02613 (Medium) DSC02618 (Medium)

After the mashed potatoes at our Thanksgiving dinner

DSC02619 (Medium)

Crashed out on the couch

DSC02572 (Medium)

Extreme bed-head!

DSC02538 (Medium)

3 comments:

Derek said...

Those are great! I love the "crashed out on the couch" one :-)

Give him a hug for us! We need to get together soon!

Grammie said...

What a cutie! And learning his colors, too -- amazing! :) We love you all!!!

ashley said...

Really great pictures, I can't believe how fast he's growing! He's not a baby anymore but an actual little kid! xx